Bill Burr performed stand-up at the Beacon Theater in New York on Oct 13. “Night of Too Many Stars: America Comes Together for Autism Programs” is hosted by Jon Stewart and raises money with NYCA (New York Collaborates for Autism) to support and create autism programs, schools, and services all over the country. Programs covering everything from the intensive education kids with autism need at a young age to social training for adults who want to contribute in the workplace. We’ve even created a “Teach the Teachers” program that helps train more teachers to work in the public school systems, for the many kids with autism who can’t get into the few quality schools that can help them. 1 in 88 kids are now diagnosed on the Autistic spectrum. Many great organizations support research to unravel the mystery behind this condition. Night of Too Many Stars is working to help people who live with autism now.
In iTunes, click "Subscribe to Podcast" from the Advanced menu. Then copy/paste this URL: http://billburr.libsyn.com/rss
Last TweetsNo public tweets
- @fansofnetflix: Can't wait #Netflix #billburr #comedy at http://t.co/b3BpA7NWxn
- @gingenio728: "There is an epidemic of gold-digging whores in this country." #BillBurr
- @tinybadass: RT @thelaughfactory: On Tuesday night, @danagould, @davidkoechner, & #BillBurr joined the #Hollywood Wilshire #YMCA's… http://t.co/NbSUQ6hv…
- @thelaughfactory: On Tuesday night, @danagould, @davidkoechner, & #BillBurr joined the #Hollywood Wilshire #YMCA's… http://t.co/NbSUQ6hv74
- @movieplayer_it: #BillBurr porta il suo show animato F is for Family su #Netflix http://t.co/9iLaLLr3cw